Monday, August 16, 2010

Aunt Flo

****PLEASE NOTE THIS IS PROBABLY ONLY GOOD TO READ IF YOU'RE A GIRL!*****


This week Aunt Flo decided to pop in for a surprise visit! (And when I say surprise, I mean shouldnt have been here for another 3 weeks at least!) Why is that when you start to lose weight or workout everything in your body starts to change?!!! Please tell me, because I have been regularly irregular for my entire "life".

I mean my cramps are worse then they have ever been (and I have been layed up in bed and vomiting before) and I have been heavier then normal (I'm talking Niagra Falls). Does any of this make sense?!

So tonight I went to the movies and I had a terrible craving....I'm talking large popcorn, a box of goobers, a box of snow caps, sweet tarts and a carmello candy bar! And I feel so icky now that its terrible!

Anyone know of a rhyme or reason behind this all!?!

PLEASE HELP!

3 comments:

  1. I totally get the cravings too... especially if my cramps are really bad I want to each chocolate, ice cream, etc. Usually I give in slightly, sometime I overdo it. Life is about a balance in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least I know I'm not alone. Although there was NO balance this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body does change when you lose weight- these crazy hormones WE women have trying to balance themselves off- any time the body goes through change, I was also told by a DR that when you start to loose weight a regular pace the body- says HEY- what’s going on I need to replace the calories I am loosing so; you start to crave fat to build back what the body thinks it needs. But it will stable itself off- after being denied. It tough but you are Kicking much BUTT!!

    ReplyDelete