Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Picture This....

....The moment has arrived. One that I have anxtiously awaiting for months now. A day that I will remember as one of the greatest milestones in my life.

I slip out of my shoes, and step up to the scale. I jump up quickly, overwhelmed by excitment, happiness, pride, and gratefullness. This is it! I have prepared for it, I have worked hard for it, and now its time.

The receptionist reads the numbers, 1-7-4. 174. ONE SEVENTY FOUR!!

I scream with excitment, and everyone turns to look. I did it! I DID IT! I reached my goal weight! I, Heather Dabrowski, have reached my goal weight!

When I close my eyes, I can see it, I can feel it, I can almost reach out and touch it. Oh how I anticipate that day with such longing. Everything within me wants to see this dream become a reality, and I'm only 33 pounds away from holding that acomplishment in my hands!

After I step off the scale, and do my happy dance of course, I may just find a roof top to shout it from! :)

No, in all seriousness, I will be so happy I'm sure I might bust! The first thing I will do after hitting goal will more than likely be to purchase an entire new waredrobe! Then probably go back to work and continue on this healthly road I'm traveling, because it doesnt stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment