Monday, November 1, 2010

Content

Its been sometime since I've posted a blog about whats been going on.....

.....For like a month now I've been off track; not counting points, not making healthy choices, not getting in my exercise routine. And I cannot seem to get back on track. I've tried and been okay for a few days, making good choices and tracking....but then, I'm not sure what happens and I give up. I eat like a crazy person. Candy, pizza, McDonalds, a little of this, a little of that....I cant seem to stop!

At least this weekend I got in a little bit of exercise. Not much, but at least it was something. Ran a little Saturday and Sunday and took a walk on Saturday with my doggie. I hope that I can keep it up through out the week.

Last week I stayed on track enough to lose 3 point something pounds, but it was sheer luck. I'm hoping that this week I will be lucky enough to lose 1 pound. So much for reaching my goal of 75 pounds lost by my birthday (only 19 days away). That would mean I would have to lose 9 pounds in a little of 2 weeks! Yeah right!! I guess I shouldnt hold my breath.....

.....I dont know if its so much a lack of motivation, as a decrease in desire. Maybe I am just content with where I am, and how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment