Monday, March 1, 2010

Night-time Binge

Ok...its almost 3am and I am still WIDE awake!

I am getting hungry. At least I think I am. I could totally just be bored. But I think that I've already eaten close to ALL my weekly points, if not more.

And I have weigh-in on Tuesday and well I sorta cheated today and weighed myself. I havent lost anything. But I havent gained either. So I guess thats good!

Tuesday is weigh-in and I'm trying to get a friend from work to come with me! I need a weight loss buddy bad!!!

So instead of eating I figured I would write on my blog to try and keep my mind off things. But that doesnt seem to be helping especially because I keep talking about. And besides theirs no food in my house anyway because people keep eating ALL my food. My sister ate a whole pound of turkey meat and my dad ate all my skinny cows!! It like I buy food but it keeps disappering! AGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment