Monday, March 29, 2010

Behind on my posts...

Okay so I've not been so good with posting weekly updates, but I'm going to try to get you up to speed.

I have not been good all together with the Weight Watchers program these last few weeks. :/ About 2 weeks ago I went to weight in and didnt lose anything. But I was okay with that because I didnt gain anything. Then last week I didnt go to weigh in because I thought I had gained a few pounds and I didnt want to see that and cry!

But I will be going to weigh in sometime this week. I just have to figure out when because I've been working so much. So my normal Tuesday nights I cannot attend. So maybe Wednesdays before I head in to work. But the meetings are at 10am and am usually scheduled at 9:25am. Although this week I dont go in till 11am. And there are meetings on Saturday at 10am too, but again just depends on if I work or not.

Anywho, I weighed myself on my scale and depending on if it tells me the same weight at when I weight in at Weight Watchers, I could have lost some where between 16 and 20 pounds!!!

I know I've been rambling but its been a while since my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment