Monday, March 29, 2010

Gym Membership

Okay, so the other day I was thinking that I should join the gym again and start trying to work out.

I used to go to LA Fitness because my sister worked there and I got a discount.

Back in August I stopped going and thought I had canceled my account. Come to find out when I went in, I never did! So I was up to almost $300 in back fees!!! Well the lady at the front desk tells me that LA Fitness has decided to wipe everyones past due fees clean AND renstate them at their original price!

So I'm looking at $50 up front (first and last month fees) and then being billed $25 each month!!! What a deal. I'm so excited to go next month and sign up again! I cannot wait to start moving. I love how I feel after a long work out.

And I'm extra thrilled about being able to play raquetball again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment