Sunday, March 7, 2010

A detrimental weekend binge

This weekend was a disaster! My first 2 days not following plan in 4 weeks!

Friday started off great! I went with a friend out to eat, and I got to pick. So we went to applebees and I ate off the WW menu!! But then my sister and I went to the Melting Pot afterwards. We had cheese fondue and chocolate fondue! It was soo good, but I'm sure I was WAY over points for the day and the week.

Saturday was Girls Night Out with some friends. Well, there was cookies, chocolate eggs, chips, pizza, and crazy bread. Oh and of course alcohol! But then we went to a club, and I'm now wondering if I can count my dancing toward activity points!?

So needless to say this weekend ruined my entire week and I will doubt that this weeks weigh-in will bring about anything good.

So I am hitting the DELETE button and starting over today, even though I want to snack like a crazy woman during the Oscars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment