Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cookbook Disaster

Today I purchased a WeightWatchers Cook book at Meijer. As I was flipping through it tonight, I found a few recipes that only required things that I already had laying around the house. I decided to try them!

First I cooked a sausage dish. It was so simple! Turkey sausage, red pepers, green peppers, yellow peppers (which meijer was out of!), and onions. A little chicken broth, and organo. It was SOOO good!!

Second I baked the Chocolate Muffins and then some flat bread from India. Well the Chocolate Muffins were TERRIBLE! :( It was like sinking my teeth into a cardboard box lightly dusted with confectioners sugar!!!

The flat bread is still in dough form however. And I have another 2 hours before it rises and I can bake it. Hopefully it will turn out much better than those cardboard muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment