Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week #2 = Vacation

Week #2: I have gained 3 pounds! Eek!

Well, the gain is only contributed to my own choices this weekend. Tuesday through Thursday I counted points and was right on track. By Thursday evening though, I had used ALL of my weekly points! And I was going on vacation! So I thought to myself, I will be good and only eat my daily points and stay on plan....that went right out the window!

I went up to Door County, WI. I had never been before, but I will go back! It was a BEAUTIFUL little county, surrounded by water. LOVED it! They had NO corporate run buisness', only mom'n'pop shops! It was great! So you know the food was wonderful! There was fudge and cheese galore! Wine tastings, bread tastings. Smoke houses, BBQ joints, and lots of fish. Wait, did I mention the fudge?! :)

So needless to say, I gained 3 pounds from this wonderful weekend get away. (I was just glad it wasn't more!)

I did go to my weigh in on Tuesday, and I am back on track this week. There are only 8 more weeks until my 25th birthday and Thanksgiving! My goal is to have lost a total of 20 pounds by my Birthday! I had a little set back, but I know that if I put my mind to it, I can do it.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment