Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Starting Over


My name is Heather and I am a food addict. I have been an off again on again dieter for some time now. My most recent relapse was almost a year ago, but today (September 11) I have chosen to hold myself accountable again.

I am 51 pounds away from final weight loss goal, and I am 51.4 pounds down from where I began my journey. The halfway point is always the hardest for me. I feel like I have come so far and should not give up, but I still have so far to go. My mind is in a constant battle with itself. However, today, I chose to take that first step by allowing myself to be held accountable by friends and family by sharing, once again, my journey with those that love me most.

I rejoined Weight Watchers this morning and have weighed in at a number much higher than what I have seen in a long time. I know, though, with strength and determination I will chisel away at that number and watch the scale go lower and lower each week.

My starting weight today: 225
My goal weight: 174
Total lost since my journey started: 51.4
Pounds to go: 51

I ask that you would join with me and help encourage and lift me up throughout this journey. I could not have done it without the many people who have stood by me and encouraged me throughout this process. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw you had posted your blog on the WW message boards. I just rejoined too. I hope it's ok if I follow you.
    -koukouldi on WW

    ReplyDelete