Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week # 1 of Starting Over

OMG! So this week I am SIX pounds!!! So excited!

Last week, I rejoined Weight Watchers (WW), and I'm so glad I did! Within 3 days I started to feel better and had more energy just because I was eating better! I barely ate out, and when I did it was Subway. I made all my meals ate home, and baked...a lot.

Over the weekend I left my cell phone in the bathroom and someone swiped it! I was so upset! I've been using it as my tracker and my food scanner when I go grocery shopping. I felt so lost at Meijer without it! Thankfully I have a new one coming to the house today or tomorrow and then I will not feel so naked. LOL.

This week at my WW meeting we talked about being a Weekend Warrior, and how to stay on plan over the weekend. I don't really have a problem with the weekends now because I don't go out much. But when the holidays roll around, that's when it goes down hill. There's Halloween, My Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years....all within a few weeks of each other! So we talked about several ways to beat over indulging.

First, the buffet is NOT your friend, so don't hang around it like it is!

Second, track! Make sure you are writing down EVERYTHING you eat....even if you don't, it still counts.

And third, do not deprive yourself. If you want a cookie, have a cookie! Just make sure you account for it in your daily (or weekly) points. By depriving yourself you will just eat everything else, and in the end you will ending up eating that cookie anyways because nothing else was satisfying.'

It was a great first week, I hope to keep this momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment