Thursday, October 21, 2010

St. Jude 5k Give Thanks Walk

On Saturday, November 20, I am participating in the Give thanks. Walk., benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. As I walk, I have challenged myself to raise $1000 to support the lifesaving work done at St. Jude and I am asking for your support to help me reach my goal.


You can help me reach my goal by www.mygivethankswalk.org/hope4u and making an online donation. If you do not wish to make an online donation but prefer to use a check, please let me know and I can make other arrangements with you to obtain your donation.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, is one of the world's premier centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases. St. Jude is the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. Children from all 50 states and from around the world have come through the doors of St. Jude for treatment, and thousands more around the world have benefited from the research conducted at St. Jude -- research that is shared freely with the global medical community. St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatments that are not covered by insurance. No child is denied treatment because of a family's ability to pay. To learn more about St. Jude, visit www.stjude.org

If you cannot donate but live in, or will be in the area, I am asking you to join me in participating in the Give thanks. Walk., benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, on Saturday, November 20 in our community. By walking in this 5K event, we can help the doctors and researchers at St. Jude find lifesaving cures for desperately ill children in communities everywhere. By walking, we can bring hope to the patients and families that walk through the doors of St. Jude everyday in search of a cure. I hope you will consider joining me in supporting St. Jude by joining my walk team or even forming your own.

Your first step is their first hope. Register today!

Please contact me with any questions or comments!
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment