Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mini-Goal

So I have had a bit of a set back these last few weeks. And for some reason, have yet to grab a handle on things and get my head back into the game. SO! I have decided to set for myself a mini goal!

I would like to lose 3.4 pounds within the next 2 weeks (to put me under 210), and WHEN I do, I am going to purchase new around the ear headphones and an armband for my ipod! I think that it will help me also when I'm at the gym and when I'm running these 5 and 10k's this next month.

I'm know that I'm going to achieve this goal by tracking 100% this week (and in the weeks to come) and getting in as much exersice as possible.

So here's to getting my head screwed back on right! And getting my mind back into full weight-loss mode.

2 comments:

  1. setting little goals like that tend to make me more motivated too.

    Instead of over the ear headphones, I have a recommendation. I used to use the sony over the ear ones, but recently got a pair of yurbuds & they are awesome! They size them to your ear so they stay in place perfectly and I felt like I head the sound much clearer.

    Good luck with your goal, and I think you have an awesome reward for yourself lined up!

    ReplyDelete