Monday, December 27, 2010

My Goals, My Dreams and My Aspirations

If I could paint the future and color each day of my life in radiance and boldness, then this is how I would predict 2011 to look for me...my goals, my dreams, and my aspirations.

First, I will have the last of my debt paid off! Causing ALL harassing debt collectors to stop waking me up at 6am!! Then I will begin to rebuild my credit.

Secondly, I will have hit my goal weight and achieved lifetime status at weight watcher! I will be in such impeccable shape because I will have had a personal trainer and will have broken all of my terrible eating habits!

Having achieved the above goal, I will then apply for AND get the job as a weight watchers leader due to not only my commitment and my positive energy, but also my ability to motivate and inspire others!!

Thirdly, not only will I be in impeccable shape because of my eating habits and the help of a personal trainer, but also because I will be training for and will complete the Chicago Marathon in October. As well as a number of other races throughout the year.

Fourthly, I will have re-enrolled in school and have started on the path to becoming a paramedic. I will have completed all requirements to be and EMT-B by the end of the year, and signed up for the EMT national exam. Also I will outline and design the next step in my schooling career, whether it be a registered dietian or a personal trainer. Or both! :)

Anyway. Those are just a few of the things I want to accomplish this year. And by the grace of God I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment