Saturday, September 3, 2011

Once More

Hello to all of my friends and family! It has been a number of months since my last post, and even longer since I was last counting points and working toward my goal! You will however, be pleased to know that I have once again started down the path to my ultimate weight loss goal! 

In April I had hip surgery and was out of commission for two months! And in January they had stopped me from all exercise. And well before that, in October/November, I had stopped counting points! And over that time, because I had learned to change my eating habits (change your thinking, change your mind) I was able to only fluctuate between 208 and 218 pounds. 

A few weeks ago, I was in Texas for training for my new job, and they provided everything; including the food! By the end of it I felt so bloated and gross I knew I had to make a change and fast. So this past Monday I started counting my points once again. Although I have not yet re-joined the weight watchers meetings (which I soon plan to do), I have had the support of my family and friends to make it through this first week. 

On Monday I weighed in at 215 and as of today I weigh 210.4! I think that that is a pretty great start! 

I hope that you will continue to read I as I commit to start posting blogs and pictures, and walking through this journey once more. Thank you for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment