Friday, July 16, 2010

My New Outfit!

The other day I was going through my clothes, and trying to find outfits for my trip to Washington DC. And I relized I did not have anything that fit me properly!

It was actually kind of exciting!

When I started Weight Watchers back in Febuary I was wearing a size 22 pants (on the brink of a size 24) and now 5 months later I am wearing a size 16! :) I havent been able to wear a 16 in at least 3 years.

I am so excited to be able to shop at a normal store. I know that seems silly, but skinny people clothes are MUCH cheaper than going to a specialty store. Lol.

Starting weight: 276.4
Current weight: 228.2
Loss to date: 48.2

Goal weight: 174
Pounds to go: 54

2 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING!!!I am happy for you and proud of you !! keep up th good work - you are already Incredibly beautiful ~

    ReplyDelete