Monday, May 3, 2010

Stress + Grief = Emotional Eating

On April 23, I lost a very close family friend. And I went to Michigan to be with family and friends.

Because I was in MI, staying at different peoples homes, I did not have time to shop. So I choose to eat like I had eatten prior to starting my weight loss journey. I ate all day, every day. And I ate things that were not even close to being a wise choice.

I knew that I was eating like crap and I knew why I was eating, but still I did not do anything to change it. I think that I still need to conquer that emotional eating demon, because obviously it still controls me.

I have weigh-in on Tuesday and I am just hoping that I have lost something. Even if it is a few ounces! I am going to hit the gym hard tomorrow, not only to try to counter act what bad decisions I have made, but also to get out some anger and frustration.

We'll see how it goes on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment